Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Guy's Weekend August 2007

Well, I've not posted in a few weeks, so here is an update on some stuff I've been doing:

I'm officially trying to start up a side-business. Please take a minute to go by the webpage and offer critiques or praise or think about hiring me to take some photos of you, your family, business, home or event.

Emery's Memories - Fine Photography
Emery's Memories - Gallery of pictures

So, that has been occupying some of my time. Of course family and job stuff is consuming most of my time, especially as I wrap up my summer and get ready to head back to Grad School at the end of the month.

One of the ways that I've found to enjoy my remaining days of summer is by getting together with some of my friends to have a weekend away. Here is a slideshow linked from my Picasa album with some pictures of this past weekend. Click the picture in the slideshow to view the album and leave comments on the pictures, or comment below.




Anyhow, hopefully I'll be able to post again soon, but I appreciate any feedback or constructive criticism you can give concerning the look and feel of the Emery's Memories site. Thanks.

-jeff

No comments: